7/12/2008

Arizona Davies, owner of Arizona ABC house

Arriving in SL can be exciting and confusing with all the learning and doing things for the first time. All of us have experienced the first time we purchased a home and land. When I started looking for a home there wer so many options. Size, price, design. Where to turn?

I met Mickey when I came to ABC Homes and fell in love with a home on their lot but it currently had no information, price or purchase options. It had been delivered to ABC shortly before I had arrived and they were just getting it ready for sale. It was a low prim home with the basic build that was great for a first time home. Because it was so new, I was the first person to purchase the home currently known as "The Arizona". Many people that visited my grotto home could not tell that it was the same home currently seen at ABC Homes. A restyled the home again to an elegant style with a winding staircase and beautiful mural on the curved wall.

From a 512m lot, I now own the 65,536m openspace sim, Bound Ambitions - Dulcinea a D/s Retreat and still reside in "The Arizona" home that can fit a 512m lot.

Please enjoy the pictures of "The Arizona" in the two styles I have lived in.

Arizona Davies (owner of Dulcinea)

some pics of the Arizona house, where a staircase has been added :












some pics of the Arizona house, changed in a grotto :

















Mickey Geest wrote :

"I did sell this new home to Arizona Davies. It did not have a name yet. And it was one of the very first homes we had for sale in the very beginning of ABC. We both agreed to give this house the name of the first buyer, Arizona."

No comments: