7/03/2008

Interview with Reagan Nicholls - New sales rep at ABC Homes


Here we are, standing in front of the new, beautiful ABC Homes sales building. We are almost ready for the big opening, so please stand-by for upcoming announcements. In the meantime, we would like you to meet one of our newest sales rep, Ms. Reagan Nicholls. Reagan was kind enough to take a few minutes away from her busy schedule to talk to me and answer a few questions for the ABC Homes Blog.

Hi Reagan, how are you doing today? I know you are busy, so thank you so much for taking time for this interview.

Hello Debbie, thanks for the interview, I look forward to reading it on the ABC Homes Blog

Debbie Bulloch: Reagan, when did you join SL?
Reagan Nicholls: I joined SL in May of 2007.

DB: So you recently celebrated your first SL birthday – Happy (and belated) SL birthday!
RN: Thanks, it was a lot of fun!

DB: What made you join SL?
RN: I had read about SL and so I became interested and wanted to see first hand what SL was all about. So I joined. One month led to another and next thing I was hooked. So here I am.

DB: I think that’s how it is for most of us; I know it was the same for me.
RN: Welcome to the club Deb!

DB: What are your favorite tings to do in SL, besides selling these wonderful homes?
RN: Well, I like to go clubbin, hang with friends and watch for the guys. Heeheehee. I also like making fun of other avi's … heeheehee. But that’s only when I’m bored.

DB: So other than clubbing what else do you do when you are not selling houses at ABC?
RN: When I'm not working here at ABC I switch over and become a neko kitty and go pouncing around.

DB: Sounds scary!
RN: Growlllllllllllllllllllllll

DB: How did you find out about ABC?
RN: I found out about ABC Homes through Mickey. One day I saw him at my previous job. Mickey was looking for new sales reps and I was looking for another job. So it all worked out. You can call it a match made in SL Heaven.

DB: Did you have any experience selling houses before joining ABC?
RN: Nope, this is the first time I sell houses in SL

DB: Have you learned any special skills since joining the ABC Homes to help you sell homes?
RN: Yes, Mickey taught me how to use the Border tool. He also taught me how to properly install houses, so the rotation and the XYZ coordinates are set right. By the way, that Border Tool is a real neat gadget.
DB: Yep. Customers are always impressed when they see the little bot flying around their property, setting up the border panels.

DB: Do you have a favorite house at ABC?
RN: Yes
DB: Which one?
RN: The New Hampshire. It is a beautiful executive home.
DB: Well, you know that after six months working at ABC you get a free house of your choice…hint, hint!

DB: Tell me about your best selling experience so far.
RN: Sold 3 houses in one day.
DB: That is really good, especially for a new salesperson. You should teach me some of your techniques.

DB: At ABC we have customers from all over the world. Do you speak any foreign languages?
RN: Nope, just good old English. But I can use a translator device and I can always call on Mickey, who speaks a bunch of languages, or any of the poly-lingual sales reps. So communicating with a client is never a problem.

DB: Do you have any special messages for people considering buying a home from ABC?
RN: I sure do. In the past, when I had been house hunting, I spend days on end just looking for the right house. ABC Homes has the best houses I have seen in SL. Good prices and low-prims. Had I known about ABC, my house hunting wouldn’t have taken me days. I am very picky about my house and the look and feel of ABC is very authentic. ABC Homes is the first place to come when choosing the right house.

Well Reagan, thank you for your time. And I agree with you 100%. Whether a person is a newbie or an experienced in-world resident, the place to make your home ownership dreams come true is at ABC Homes.

(NOTE: ABC Homes has recently added five new sales reps. Please stay tuned for more interviews featuring our newest staff members).

No comments: