7/04/2008

Testimonial from a happy ABC homeowner

After finally finding the perfect parsel of land, I thought the "hard part" was over in creating my little corner of SL. I quickly discovered finding the right home for myself was even tougher! I was amazed at the plethora of ho-hum structures, and the ones that did catch my eye were far too high in primitives (what good is a beautiful home if you don't have enough prim counts left to decorate it?).

I then came across ABC homes. Wow. The selection was very extensive, from styles to sizes. Each home was clearly listed in price, size (both dimensions and the needed parcel size), and prim counts. I was floored (no pun intended) at how these beautiful houses could have such low primitive counts! And the homes were full of features and options (you could buy the same home with either stairs or teleporters, etc.). Everything from the scripts to lock the doors and tint the windows to the rez installer made placing and setting up my new home a breeze.

On top of the home itself, the sales and management staff of ABC are truly top notch; you feel like they are very interested in your happiness with the purchase and answer any questions after the sale. They walked me through the home and showed me how to use all the features, and have been very prompt in helping me with anything I needed with my home. Service after the sale is paramount, and ABC Homes delivers with a smile.

I couldn't be happier with my new Las Vegas 2 home, and Reagan Nicholls was the best sales agent I've encountered in Second Life. If you're looking for a new home, or looking to upgrade what you have now to the best of the best, I strongly recommend teleporting to ABC Home Sales!

Signed,
Synn Lorefield
July 04 2008

No comments: